Turn It Around Turner

New Freshmen Principal, Mr. Eric Turner

Back to Article
Back to Article

Turn It Around Turner

Ayu Lockos

Ayu Lockos

Ayu Lockos

Jack Williams, Staff Writer

This year at Lindbergh High School welcomes a new principal to the staff, freshman principal, Mr. Eric Turner. Turner used to be a math teacher at Mehlville High School, and before that, a middle school math teacher in Columbia, MO. Mr. Turner’s first impressions of the high school was that the campus is very big, has great quality teachers, and also has a lot of really nice students.

Turner has always wanted to work at Lindbergh and to get an administrative job: “I’ve wanted to work in the Lindbergh School District for a long time, and this was a great first administrative job,” Turner said.

Even in his short time here, Turner has really gotten along with his colleagues. The job requires a lot of communication and working together so it was easy for him to get settled and feel welcome: “I definitely feel included and it’s a nice administrative team and just a nice collaborative building to work with,” Turner said..

Turner is looking for a very successful year here for not only him, but for his students as well in their academics, athletics, and their selves as a whole. He can’t wait to get to know his students, the parents, and other members of the faculty as the year continues.