Jenner’s Secret Pregnancy Astonishes Fans

Taylor Morgan, Writer

Kylie Jenner had all of her fans puzzled after the rumors of her alleged pregnancy began to circulate. It was then as if she fell off the face of the earth, becoming MIA on social media and in public. Most of us heard gossip that she could have a bun in the oven, but no one had any proof of this. In October, on snapchat, Jenner started a series of baby hints by uploading a picture of a handful of customized phone cases that were light pink and baby blue. Another hint Kylie revealed was a picture she uploaded with caption “Nothing’s going to hurt you baby.”

Now as many of her fans already know there is so much mystery about the pregnancy, and of course there was some false theories going around about Jenner’s Pregnancy. The biggest rumor of them all was that Kim kardashian and Kanye West chose to get pregnant through a surrogate, due to kims health issue, and during this time there was gossip going around that Kylie was their surrogate, but this was obviously false.

Jenner was in fact pregnant with rapper Travis Scott’s baby, we didn’t know this until she revealed it in a video she uploaded her tell all video on February 4th, 2018. Now most of us have no idea why she kept this entire pregnancy a secret, when she posted her tell all video  she gave us some light on why she didn’t share her pregnancy with her fans. She says she kept it all a secret because she needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way she knew how, and that was to keep her pregnancy in the dark.

“My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the entire world,” said Kylie Jenner

Jenner gave birth to Stormi on February 1, 2018 at 4:43 pm,  weighing 8 pounds and 6 ounces. Kylie revealed the name of her baby on an Instagram post, uploading a photo holding her baby’s hand with the caption “Stormi”. Kylie recently released Stormi’s birth certificate revealing  the child has not been giving a middle name and has been registered as Stormi Webster.