Homecoming Recap

Back to Article
Back to Article

Homecoming Recap

This group of two dozen freshman got dressed up for the pixar themed homecoming. The dance featured themes and decorations supporting the pixar theme.

Dominic Marino, Writer

As homecoming week and the festivities have came to conclusion, let’s take a look into what all the buzz was targeted to, the actual dance. The expectations seemed to be high around campus as spirit week kicked off. The student body mostly participated in the events that varied day to day but all in lead up to the grand dance.

The line stretched around the commons parking lot as Student Council sold record breaking amounts of tickets. Kids filed through the Pixar themed hallway rushing to enter the gym. Slowly Lindbergh’s own filled the basketball courts to the brim. The DJ’s controversial playlist began playing and the dance kicked off.

The song selection had mixed reviews to say the least as students had a wide variety of opinions on the DJ’s work. We talked to a couple of  students on what they thought of the song choice.

“I thought the DJ at homecoming was pretty good, decent song selection. My favorite song he played wa s Sicko Mode by Travis Scott. If I had to give him a ranking 1-10 I would give him a 8-10. A overall good showing I believe from the DJ,”Grant Jaeger (9)said.

“The music was on the low side of the night if you ask me. He could of had a better song selection, I couldn’t figure out what half of the songs were,”  Michael Neaf (9) said.

Different experiences for different students are bound to happen, others believed he did a very good job. One thing most agreed that the execution of the theme (Pixar) was done very well as many complimented Student Council on decorations and set.

The night closed and most students were satisfied with homecoming.

“Homecoming was a very good experience and I had a really good time,” Brock Barger (9) said.

Students can hope next year can exceeds this years showing, but that will be tough as Student Council and Lindbergh staff set the bar high.