LHS language of Lunch

Back to Article
Back to Article

LHS language of Lunch

A group of sophomore girls visit while eating their school lunches. The school vamped up their options at the start of the school year.

Cecelia Wolz, Writer

We have all been there, a rumbling stomach greets us as we saunter through the lunch line waiting to see what we will fill our bellies with during the school day. As we look at all the food and try to pick, our eyes are drawn to the foods that Lindbergh High School does not have that they had last year. There are some negative and positives about the food that has entered and left the cafeteria. Some people enjoy the new things they’re doing to the food like the burgers.

“The burgers are absolutely fine, they are great. The pizza I feel like has improved a lot and I think the personal pizza is a great improvement to the lunch food. I do not know what they did this year but they are cooking it like it is hot,” Luke Schultz (11) said.

Some things the students do not like about the cafeteria food is that they do not have white nacho cheese anymore and do not have bananas. This is a big downfall of the food this year and some changes that the students do not like.

“They do not have white nacho cheese and more and it is terrible. It is dumb that the white nacho cheese is not available anymore. They also do not have bananas anymore which is disappointing. However, I do like the teriyaki chicken,” Steven Mullins (10) said.

There are some great and not so great things about the school lunch this year, however, the students all around seem to be excited about the new foods that Lindbergh has offered. It is exciting that Lindbergh changes there food every year and gives a new perspective to all the foods they have. Overall, Lindbergh has many choices and great foods to choose from, the student body cannot wait to see what they have in the coming years.