Netflix TV Shows

Back to Article
Back to Article

Netflix TV Shows

Cast members of Grey’s Anatomy. A drama tv series watched by many Lindbergh students.

Adelaide Caskanett, Staff Writer

Spooky season is almost here and with that comes students grabbing their comfiest blanket, snuggling up on the couch, baking cookies, and watching the season premieres of their favorite shows. There are many different shows of a variety of different genres that are in with the teens.

With the fall season brings all of the season premieres of tv shows that many students are excited to watch.

“Grey’s Anatomy season 15, I watch Grey’s Anatomy because it makes me want to be a nurse,” Abby Gainer (11) said.

Grey’s Anatomy is a fairly popular show with students at Lindbergh High School. It’s a medical drama series that can be watched on either Netflix or CDT.

There are many reasons why students watch the shows they like and why they enjoy them.

“I watch Grey’s Anatomy and the good doctor because they are heartwarming and big brother and survivor are just fun to watch, it’s a good balance,” Dylan Hutchings (11) said.

Shows that are happy or heartwarming are just one of the commonly popular type of show with students at LHS. Students are also interested in the more creepy or suspenseful type of shows.

“I watch American Horror Story, Shameless, and Orange is the New Black,” Lizz Peck (12) said.

All shows which are a lot less heartwarming and a little more ‘oh my gosh what just happened.’

There are many different sources other than regular cable nowadays that are used to easier access the shows that students want to watch. Netflix, Hulu, and Hbo are just a few of the different possible ways to watch these shows.

There is a large variety of genres and shows that students at LHS watch, whether it’s something that’s a little more scary or something more joyful their are so many shows that students can enjoy.