Summer Concerts

Lauren Housten, Staff Writer

With just a few days left of school students search for ways to make their summers as fun and filled as possible. A lot of students go to parties, the pool, or even beaches. But the best choice is one that some people don’t even think of, concerts. On average St. Louis has over 2 million fans that visit the Hollywood Casino Amphitheater. Some concerts that are coming to St. Louis this summer are Ariana Grande, Juice WRLD, Thomas Rhett, John Mayer, Rascal Flatts, Dierks Bentley and Shawn Mendes.

“I’m so glad that I got tickets for Thomas Rhett because he is such a great singer and he gives me the best vibes, I’m so excited” Mary Beckmier (10) said.

The biggest concert expected to have the most high school students is Juice WRLD. This is because 57% of high school students listen to rap which is the genre that he performs in. The biggest already sold out concert playing this summer is a tie between Ariana Grande and Thomas Rhett. Selling out in just a matter of minutes. The Thomas Rhett and Ariana Grande concerts are both very different. The Thomas Rhett concert is more of a country concert and more adults attend this concert compared to the Ariana Grande concert where there will be more of 10-18 age fans coming with their friends and family.

“I was going to go to Ariana Grande but I was thinking to myself that I would probably have more fun at Thomas Rhett cause I’m a country music type of gal”Abigail Dionne (10) said.

“I’m going to the Shawn Mendes concert and I love him so much i’m so excited to go I cant wait!” Alondra Patke (10) said.