Conspiracy Theories

Back to Article
Back to Article

Conspiracy Theories

Student Emily Kramer dons this vintage tin foil hat to prevent the government from tracking her thoughts. Kramer has worn a tin foil hat since the day she was born which has  put a stop to the governments evil brainwashing abilities.

Student Emily Kramer dons this vintage tin foil hat to prevent the government from tracking her thoughts. Kramer has worn a tin foil hat since the day she was born which has put a stop to the governments evil brainwashing abilities.

Adelaide Caskanett, Writer

There are always conspiracy theorists thinking up new theories about anything and everything. Whether it’s Avril Lavigne being dead replaced by a double or the earth being flat, there are thousands of outside of the box ideas being questioning reality. Within the Lindbergh community there are many conspiracy theories that are talked about amongst students.

A commonly talked about form of conspiracy theory are Mandela effects which occur when a collective group of people have a false remembrance of something. Some Mandela effects that students might have heard about are looney toons vs. looney tunes, jif vs jiffy peanut butter, or fruit loops vs froot loops.

“In my opinion, the craziest conspiracy theory would have to be apart of mandela effect, the berenstain bears vs. the berenstein bears, in this case, many people, including myself, remember the berenstein bears when apparently it has been spelt berenstain all along. I grew up watching this show and to be honest, I feel like my life has been a lie because I distinctly remember, the Berenstein Bears,” Hayley Houston (11) said.

The Berenstain Bears is a children’s television show about a family of bears that for some reason people have confused between the two spellings of the word, the oincorrect spelling but more believed to be the correct one is B-E-R-E-N-S-T-E-I-N, it is uncertain why this is, possibly a split reality or some sort of glitch in the matrix.

There are also many conspiracy theories about different historical events that may be believed to be staged or known about ahead of time. “The titanic never sank, I watched a video of Shane Dawson and he presented very compelling evidence as to why the ship titanic never sank…there was a ship that sank it just was not the titanic, they covered it up because of an insurance fraud,” Bryce Province (11) said.

It is believed by some that it wasn’t the titanic ship that sank but rather the older almost identical sister ship, the Olympic, that did. Not only is it to believed that it was a different boat but also that the boat was planned to sink as an insurance scam because of some trouble the Olympic was in after being blamed for crashing into a war ship in 1911.

There are also some very extreme conspiracies that are said to be connected to cults or secret societies. “The denver international airport because there’s a lot of evidence they are connected to freemasons which is an illuminati society, in the airport there are murals with weird nazi depictions on them, there’s a blue horse that represents the fourth horse of the apocalypse apparently and all of the terminals form a swastika so I don’t think that’s normal… there are also apparently 5 full story buildings of space under the airport and their have been reports of fema camps with weird gases,” Grace Garibaldi (12) said.

People who have used the Denver airport have also reported seeing numerous pieces of creepy artwork. The Denver Airport has also been theorized to be the gates to hell and connected to the Illuminati.