Fall To-Do List

Eckert's Pick-Your-Own Crops
About 30 minutes from Lindbergh, Eckert’s has the best and freshest apples and pumpkins this time of year. With over 36,000 apple trees, there is no doubt that no matter how many of the crispy fruits are picked, everyone will still end up with the perfect mix of Jonathan, Red Delicious, and Golden Delicious apples. Mid-October marks the beginning of Eckert’s pumpkin patch, where the farm has everything from pumpkins light enough to hold with one hand to ones that are impossible to lift. The wagon ride and crops as far as the eye can see ensure the perfect atmosphere for a well-spent autumn day.

Logan Kopp

Eckert's Pick-Your-Own Crops About 30 minutes from Lindbergh, Eckert’s has the best and freshest apples and pumpkins this time of year. With over 36,000 apple trees, there is no doubt that no matter how many of the crispy fruits are picked, everyone will still end up with the perfect mix of Jonathan, Red Delicious, and Golden Delicious apples. Mid-October marks the beginning of Eckert’s pumpkin patch, where the farm has everything from pumpkins light enough to hold with one hand to ones that are impossible to lift. The wagon ride and crops as far as the eye can see ensure the perfect atmosphere for a well-spent autumn day.

Camryn Kopp, Senior Writer

How to Make the Most Out of This Autumn Season

Logan Kopp